Before hitting the record, there are several basic things to keep in mind. Check these 7 video preparation tips of Ellyn Asmara to ensure you have a great kick-start to your video content journey!
- 🔋 Have enough storage and battery on your phone.
- ✈️ Put your phone on 'Do not disturb' or 'Airplane' mode.
- ✨Clean your lens to prevent blurry videos.
- 👋🏼 Use a Gorillapod (Joby) or a Gimbal to stabilize your shots (Feiyu Tech Vimble 2).
- 🎤 Audio equipment: use your earplugs or an external mic (e.g. Rode Videomic Me-L)
- 🌞 Make sure you're facing the light source, the sun is the perfect helper!
- 🎬 Make your setting is visually attractive (a.k.a work on your production design)
Missing anything in this list? Let us know! Otherwise, we can’t wait to see your first video! Tag us if you like to receive feedback. 😊